[image-1]Here’s the Wrap:
• First Jimmy Carter goes all Simon Cowell on President Bush, calling him the “worst in history” in regards to foreign policy. Now he’s all Randy Jackson, saying that it’s bad — really bad — but not the “worst.” White House wants Paula’s opinion.
• Al Parish is expected to plead not guilty Wednesday.
• Trump tells NBC, “I’m fired!”
• An American scholar has been charged with trying to overthrow the Iranian regime. A truly smart American would stay the hell away from Tehran. In all seriousness, Newsweek was on to this story last week.
• Man hires a hitman to kill his wife, mother-in-law, and seven-year-old daughter.
• Liz Taylor can keep her Nazi-stolen van Gogh.