Actually, it’s a series of art shows curated by the one and only Philip Hyman. Venues are the following:
- may 22nd – west ashley – voodoo (art by sht!, julio cotto, john pundt, carl janes, proton + more)
- may 31st – north charleston – the old village (progressive art, photography, graffiti wall + more)
- june 6th – west ashley – the map room (a mixture of art…free for all style)
- june 7th – downtown charleston – behind read brothers (installations, sculptures, acoustic music, djs, projections on the building at night)
- june 7th – downtown charleston – 52.5 record store (e-gads art zine release show..all art up by artists featured in zine)
- date tba – downtown charleston – vickery’s (photography)
More at Evolution‘s MySpace page.
I’ll probably be writing a story about this. I need to figure out what it means first.