Over 100 independent pharmacies throughout the Palmetto State will soon receive the new single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control announced Wednesday how it would distribute the doses.
Meanwhile, DHEC reported another 1,079 new cases of the coronavirus along with 36 additional confirmed deaths. With 26,486 tests submitted, 5.7% were positive.
South Carolina will receive 41,000 doses of the vaccine next week, though that number isn’t set in stone for weeks after.
DHEC provided a list of 125 pharmacies statewide that will receive the Johnson & Johnson doses. Here are the locations in Charleston County:
- Blue Sky Specialty Pharmacy: 570 Long Point Rd #170, Mount Pleasant; 843-352-7662
- Delta Pharmacy: 320 E Bay St., Charleston; 843-937-0960
- Delta Pharmacy Daniel Island: 162 Seven Farms Drive #125, Charleston; 843-471-2870
- Delta Pharmacy Hollywood: 6251 SC-162, Hollywood, SC; 843-564-5720
- Delta Pharmacy Isle of Palms: 1400 Palm Blvd, Isle of Palms, SC; 943-885-8008
- Delta Pharmacy Moncks Corner: 402 E Main St, Moncks Corner, SC; 843-761-5255
- Dottie’s Pharmacy: 325 Folly Rd Suite 101, Charleston, SC; 843-501-9500
- Focus: Meds Pharmacy & Wellness: 2000 Sam Rittenberg Blvd Suite 134, Charleston, SC; 843-818-4638
- Herold’s Pharmacy West Ashley: 2057 Charlie Hall Blvd Suite C, Charleston, SC; 843-637-3037
- Holy City Pharmacy LLC: 354 Folly Rd Bldg 1, Charleston, SC; 843-762-8155
- Palmetto Infusion Services: 1027 Physicians Dr # 220, Charleston, SC; 843-414-1900
- Palmetto Infusion Services: 1300 Hospital Drive, Suite 100, Mount Pleasant, SC; 843-654-1095
- Plantation Pharmacy: 776 Daniel Ellis Dr # 2C, Charleston, SC; 843-795-9554
- Plantation Pharmacy: 531 Wappoo Rd., Charleston, SC; 843-556-1994
- Preferred Care Pharmacy: 4794 SC-162, Hollywood, SC; 843-769-6522
- Sweetgrass Pharmacy and Compounding; 1952 Long Grove Dr #1, Mt Pleasant, SC; 843-654-4013