Around the Bend, the Charleston Music Hall’s social-distanced outdoor concert series, will kick off its second season April 10 with a performance from Robert Earl Keen. The new season will feature some famous faces, like “Wagon Wheel” performers Old Crow Medicine Show, and Grammy Award winners Ranky Tanky.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Saturday, April 10 Robert Earl Keen
- Sunday, April 11 Ranky Tanky
- Saturday, April 17 Reggae Night at the Bend: A Special Tribute to Toots & The Maytals
- Friday, May 7 Charlton Singleton and Friends present: The Sizzling ’70s
- Thursday, May 13 Blackberry Smoke
- Friday, May 14 Yacht Rock Revue
- Saturday, May 22 Old Crow Medicine Show
- Saturday, June 5 The Steeldrivers
Around the Bend is a social-distanced concert series that takes place at the Bend, located at 3775 Azalea Dr. in North Charleston.
A ticket to the event gets up to four people access to a sectioned-off square giving you ample room to throw out a spread to enjoy during the show.
The new season does bring some changes, too. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own food, but no outside alcohol will be allowed. “Patrons can pre-order beer, wine and water to have a fully stocked cooler waiting for them upon arrival,” according to a press release. And don’t try to get cute: organizers say they’ll be checking coolers.
Doors at the Bend will open at 6 p.m. for every show, and music will start at 7:30 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online. Tickets go on sale to the public Friday at 10 a.m.