Firefly Distillery announced the third installment of its social-distanced Safe Sounds series today. The spring and summer concerts will begin April 17 with a performance by 20 Ride.
The season of Safe Sounds will feature cover bands and original artists from the local and national circuits. The full schedule is printed below.
- Saturday, April 17 – 20 Ride: “America’s No. 1 Zac Brown tribute band”
- Saturday, April 24 – Randall Fowler with special guest
- Sunday, April 25 – The Allman Betts Band
- Thursday, April 29 – Sam Bush
- Saturday, May 1 – On the Border – “The ultimate Eagles tribute Band”
- Saturday, May 8 – Runaway Gin
- Thursday, May 13 – TBD
- Saturday, May 15 – The High Divers with She Returns from War
- Thursday, May 20 – Jimmie Allen
- Saturday, May 22 – The Reckoning
- Saturday, May 29 – Idlewild Revival – A tribute to The Allman Brothers
- Saturday, June 5 – Motown Throwdown
- Saturday, June 12 – Night Moves with Taylor Hicks, A tribute to Bob Seger
- Saturday, June 19 – Elise Testone & BlackNoyze and special guest Brandon “Taz” Niederauer
- Saturday, June 26 – The Midnight City Band
Capacity for Safe Sounds is limited due to COVID-19 safety guidelines. The concert series, sponsored by REV Federal Credit Union, takes place in the open field next to Firefly’s Park Circle-area distillery.
Head over to citypapertickets.com to secure a spot. Tickets are available today with the promo code SAFESOUNDS2021, and will open for general sale Feb. 10.
(Editor’s note: City Paper Tickets, operated by the City Paper, is operating ticketing for Safe Sounds.)