[image-1]Here’s the wrap:
• Watch out IMAX, NASA releases pictures of the sun in 3D.
• Boris Yeltsin is dead. Russia now casting for role of “crazy, old drunk.” … May he rest in peace.
• The attorney general’s testimony last week has made the president more confident in him. Turns out he was actually watching James Spader in a Boston Legal marathon.
• Woman convicted for chopping up her husband and sending him down the river in “matching” Kenneth Cole luggage. Well, of course it was matching. What would the neighbors say!
• It’s Full Monty meets The Producers: Man celebrates Hitler’s birthday in the nude. —GH