[image-1]Here’s the weekend wrap:
• From the Department of The Headline Says It All: Robbers Glue Victim to Exercise Cycle. Well, the picture helps, too.
• Local man dies after getting hit by a car … twice — including once by his niece.
• Tommy Thompson got caught up in the gay-bashing good time that is the GOP. At least he didn’t use the f-word.
• U.S. and Iranian officials meet briefly. Agree to disagree about who will win American Idol.
• Paris asks if those jail stripes come in pink. Girl, that’s part of your punishment.
• Hillary Clinton wants to deauthorize (unauthorize? anti-authorize? take-backs?) the war.
• While the Congress is busy deauthroizin’ (unauthorizin’? anti-authorizin’? take-backin’?), five U.S. troops are killed and 11 wounded in Iraq.
• Barack Obama is getting secret service protection.
• Zap2It looks at the sure things for the fall season. No word on the Charleston pilot.