If only I had all the time in the world. Tonight, the Old Village Post House in Mt. P brings in Steve MacRostie from Sonoma for a special wine dinner.
Words used to describe MacRostie’s chardonnays: sophisticated, lush, balanced, elegant. If you’re a chardonnay fan, this might be your big night.
Exec. Chef Frank Lee and Chef de Cuisine Jim Walker have crafted a lush, balanced, elegant, and sophisticated menu to match the wines:
- Chicken Satay
- Lump Crab Purse
- California Roll
- Macrostie Chardonnay, Carneros, 2006
- Oyster Stew
- Macrostie Chardonnay, Wildcat Mountain Vineyard, Sonoma Coast 2006
- Pan Seared Salmon
- Macrostie Pinot Noir, Carneros 2005
- Red Wine Braised Bison Short Ribs
- Macrostie Pinot Noir, Wildcat Mountain Vineyard, Sonoma Coast 2005
- Cheese Plate
- Macrostie Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2005
Spend the night at the inn, and you’ll get a special rate — $100 plus tax (double occupancy).