[image-1]This morning UberEATS, Uber’s food delivery service, launched in Charleston. According to a press release from the company, the new service which is currently available in over 70 cities worldwide, offers menus from 70 local restaurants “including Pawpaw, Poogan’s Smokehouse, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit, Cafe Framboise, Juliet, CO, Crave Kitchen and Cocktails, and Coleman Public House.”
As of 8 a.m. this morning, the app had a limited number of available restaurants including: IHOP, Hen and the Goat, Caviar & Bananas, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit, Toast, Crooked Crown, Kitchen 208, and Blend Juice Bar.
So, how can you get a bite?
1) Download the UberEATS app
2) Login with your Uber account
3) Find a restaurant you know and love, and pick what you want from their menu
4) Pay with your card on file
5) Watch as the order is picked up and delivered to you.
Hot tip: According to a press release, if you use the promo code EATSCHS, you can get $5 off your first two UberEATS orders.