[image-1]Here’s the Wrap:
• Don’t worry, Eva Longoria is having sex. Sorry guys, we’re not actually linking to the sex from here.
• The new jobs at Google are now less new jobs and more like replacements.
Mikasa, an importer of tabletop products and other houseware items, said Tuesday it will shutter its Charleston distribution center in 2008 and eliminate 175 local jobs under a corporate restructuring plan.
• Twenty-three year old fires gun into O’Malley’s because he was carded. If he was any older he would have thanked the bouncer.
• Headline: “Truck Runs Over Cyclist’s Head.” What’s missing? He lived!
• FEMA unprepared for Hurricane season.
• In honor of the new TV season, here’s a strong pitch for DarlingtonFD:
A Darlington County deputy shot a 64-year-old woman outside her burning home after the woman shot at firefighters trying to put out the blaze, authorities said.
Firefighters were called to the small fire around 10 a.m. Monday, but when they arrived, the woman started firing her gun, authorities said.
“Whenever I saw the gun, I took off running,” firefighter Frankie Hall said. “We’d rather be safe. (Guns) are not what we fight. We’re out here for the fires.”