They say it’s the “most wonderful time of the year,” right? Wrong! Trust me, I know what you’re really thinking. How could this be wonderful? You spend most of your time stressing out about what gifts to get your kids, cousins, friends, dogs, and don’t even get me started on those in-laws — I’m getting grumpy just thinking about it. Well, my coupon-clipping friends, your baby Jesus savior is here and he has the remedy to your holiday concerns. Me, of course!
Throughout the holidays, we will be giving you a guide to find the best gifts and deals in Charleston. From the coolest local consignment sales to the best lunch or dinner deals, we will make sure that this December is stress free.
For our first feature, we wanted to let you know that the Charleston RiverDogs have announced their 12 Days of Christmas Team Store Sale. After finding this great and unique sale, I need not worry about what to get those fruitcake-eating in-laws anymore. The sale runs from December 8-21. The team store is from open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday during the sale, and the RiverDogs will have a table set-up at the Marion Square Charleston Farmers Market from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. on Sat. Dec. 10 and 17. On hand at the Farmers Market will be hats, novelties, collectibles, and more. For the duration of the sale, everything in the store will be 25 percent off. Additionally, each day will feature a different category of merchandise that will be marked at 40 percent off.
For example, here is a calendar of the items that will be 40 percent off:
· Dec. 8 – New Era RiverDogs Fashion Hats
· Dec. 9 – New Era Yankees Fitted Hats
· Dec. 10 – All Adjustable Hats (available at the Charleston Farmers Market)
· Dec. 12 – Polo Shirts and Replica Jerseys
· Dec. 13 – Sweatshirts
· Dec. 14 & 15 – All T-Shirts
· Dec. 16 – Ladies T-Shirts
· Dec. 17 – Charlie, Chelsea and Bark Dolls (available at the Charleston Farmer’s Market)
· Dec. 19 – All Youth Clothing
· Dec. 20 – Fan Novelties (Pennants, Mini Bats, Logo Baseballs, Team Card Sets, etc.)
· Dec. 21 – EVERYTHING IN THE STORE
If this sale made your jaw drop, then just wait for what’s in store for tomorrow. Happy shopping. Happy holidays!