• Sanjaya lost American Idol and all I got was this freaking mohawkish thing.
• Robert Gates is heading to Iraq. I’m not sure if it’s the horrible carnage or that beautiful rug Lindsey brought back from the market.
• Gonzalez makes one last try at keeping his job.
• It’s Buddy the donkey for the defense.
Another man — wondering if an attack on Iran is in the works — wanted to know when America is going to “send an air mail message to Tehran.”
McCain began his answer by changing the words to a popular Beach Boys song.
“Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran,” he sang to the tune of Barbara Ann.
• The victims of Monday’s shooting will receive their college degrees.
• Grenade found in a car at Northwoods Mall. —GH
Stay cool. Support City Paper.
City Paper has been bringing the best news, food, arts, music and event coverage to the Holy City since 1997. Support our continued efforts to highlight the best of Charleston with a one-time donation or become a member of the City Paper Club.