Our (sometimes) daily, (often) irreverent look at what’s happened in the day’s news.
• The Cloverfield monster is apparently the least of our problems after a report confirms the U.S. is unprepared for an attack.
• We didn’t know Frankie Muniz was old enough to date — much less break off an engagement.
• Britney Spears is back in the hospital. Considering her recent choices in men, we’re thinking that she’s just looking for a good doctor to settle down with. No, not you, Dr. Phil.
• Better get that flat screen TV back to the store — the Senate is holding up those $600 tax checks. Well, keep it through Sunday.
• It’s now officially harder to enter Canada than the U.S.
• Dell has pulled its mall kiosks. Now, what can they do about those people chasing us around with face cream?
Stay cool. Support City Paper.
City Paper has been bringing the best news, food, arts, music and event coverage to the Holy City since 1997. Support our continued efforts to highlight the best of Charleston with a one-time donation or become a member of the City Paper Club.