Firefly Distillery announced the third installment of its social-distanced Safe Sounds series today. The spring and summer concerts will begin April 17 with a performance by 20 Ride.
The season of Safe Sounds will feature cover bands and original artists from the local and national circuits. The full schedule is printed below.
- Saturday, April 17 – 20 Ride: “America’s No. 1 Zac Brown tribute band”
- Saturday, April 24 – Randall Fowler with special guest
- Sunday, April 25 – The Allman Betts Band
- Thursday, April 29 – Sam Bush
- Saturday, May 1 – On the Border – “The ultimate Eagles tribute Band”
- Saturday, May 8 – Runaway Gin
- Thursday, May 13 – TBD
- Saturday, May 15 – The High Divers with She Returns from War
- Thursday, May 20 – Jimmie Allen
- Saturday, May 22 – The Reckoning
- Saturday, May 29 – Idlewild Revival – A tribute to The Allman Brothers
- Saturday, June 5 – Motown Throwdown
- Saturday, June 12 – Night Moves with Taylor Hicks, A tribute to Bob Seger
- Saturday, June 19 – Elise Testone & BlackNoyze and special guest Brandon “Taz” Niederauer
- Saturday, June 26 – The Midnight City Band
Capacity for Safe Sounds is limited due to COVID-19 safety guidelines. The concert series, sponsored by REV Federal Credit Union, takes place in the open field next to Firefly’s Park Circle-area distillery.
Head over to citypapertickets.com to secure a spot. Tickets are available today with the promo code SAFESOUNDS2021, and will open for general sale Feb. 10.
(Editor’s note: City Paper Tickets, operated by the City Paper, is operating ticketing for Safe Sounds.)
Stay cool. Support City Paper.
City Paper has been bringing the best news, food, arts, music and event coverage to the Holy City since 1997. Support our continued efforts to highlight the best of Charleston with a one-time donation or become a member of the City Paper Club.