[embed-1] Step over Jeni’s, there’s a new delicious dairy dessert in town. Fat Sheep Co. is a new entirely online ice cream joint for the Charleston area. They serve up and send out unique and southern inspired ice cream pints (and half pints) made fresh to order.
Their menu is condensed, and flavors will rotate on a monthly basis. Some current offerings include:
- Southern Nanner Puddin’
- Mascarpone with lemon curd and benne wafers
- Salted caramel cookie dough
- Goat cheese ice cream with fig preserves and praline pecans
- Cookies & Cream with white chocolate Oreo truffles
- Charleston coconut cake (non-dairy, egg free)
Visit their Instagram and Facebook and drool over the up close mixer shots. And please note this company is small, so there may be some wait time on orders.
Stay cool. Support City Paper.
City Paper has been bringing the best news, food, arts, music and event coverage to the Holy City since 1997. Support our continued efforts to highlight the best of Charleston with a one-time donation or become a member of the City Paper Club.